If you’ve made it this far, you probably use an iphone and have been having trouble getting Google Voice to function on your device. If this is the case, you’ve come to the right place. Right
If this is the case, then you should read this post.
Google voice numbers are cross-device, unlike phone numbers. In appearance, it is nothing less than your phone’s call log. It must be downloaded from your ios store to work with your iphone. After getting used to your Google Voice number, you can ask how to change Google voice number to a new one.
WHY DOWNLOAD GOOGLE VOICE ON IPHONE?
If you have an iphone and download the Google Voice number app, you will be ahead of the game for the following reasons:
- Both making calls and sending and receiving text messages won’t cost you a penny because the service is completely free.
- Unlike traditional phone numbers, you just need one number to access all of your ios devices, regardless of where you are in the world.
- You won’t expose yourself to the risk of being hacked, and none of your calls will cause your name to appear on the screen. This will keep hackers at bay.
HOW TO SET UP WORK FOR GOOGLE VOICE NUMBER IPHONE?
- Visit the App Store on your ios device and search for the Google Voice Number application.
- After the download is complete, you will be sent to the log in page for your Google Voice number.
- To log in to Google Voice, you may either establish a new account or select an existing Google account from the drop-down menu.
- After that, you will be presented with a list of possible area codes to select from in order to determine whether or not the services are available in your geographic region.
- After that, you will be presented with a list of numbers from which to select one and continue.
- Validate the phone number associated with your Google Voice service. After being checked, it is ready to be put to use.
However, even after successfully setting up a Google Voice number app, if you still can’t be able to go on to the next step of setting up a Google Voice number because –
- Some of the preloaded programs on your ios device are causing compatibility issues with the Google Voice Number application
- In recent times, your device has been subjected to many attacks caused by viruses.
Related Google Voice Errors: Setup Google Voice Number, Find Email Associated with Google Voice Number, Block a Number on Google Voice, Restore Google Voice Messages, How to Unblock a Number on Google Voice, Google Voice Number lookup
The Google Voice number is very convenient and simple to use. It is user-friendly on android devices as well as other platforms. The huge number of people who use iPhones are turning to Google goods since it helps them save time. You also have the opportunity to access Google Voice look up with and communicate with them.