Are you currently looking for Facebook Comment Video Downloader? I will explain how to download a video from Facebook Comment Box.
Facebook is a social communication platform that can be obtained for both Android and Desktop users. You can share your photos and videos to entertain your friends. You can stay updated with the most recent news or join other groups to learn the most recent content.
If you intend to download Facebook comment videos on your Desktop, you need to put in the Blob Video Downloader extension on the chrome browser.
How exactly to Download Video from Facebook Comment
You have the steps below to download the video from Facebook comments on the Desktop.
- Search and Install the BVD chrome extension from Google Web Store or visit this link.
- Now, Register to your Facebook account on the Google Chrome browser.
- Open the Facebook post where you intend to download the video from the comment.
- You might find a Download option at the surface of the video comment.
- You will be redirected to the new window where you’ve to click on the Download button.
- After a few seconds, the video comment will be saved to your personal computer or laptop.
You can save videos from Facebook comments to your personal computer or laptop. I also shared helpful tips that can help you to recuperate deleted comments on Facebook.
How exactly to Download Facebook Comment Video on Android
Follow the few steps below to save many Facebook comment videos on your Android phone.
- Install the Opera Mini browser from Play Store.
- Register your Facebook account on the Opera Mini browser.
- Open the Facebook post where you intend to save the video comment.
- Whenever you click that video (in the comments) to open it, a pop-up window appears where you’ll need to click Download.
After a few seconds, the video comment will be saved to your mobile phone. This method doesn’t work on Desktop to help you check it out on your Android phone.
I hope this tutorial assisted you in saving lots of videos from the Facebook comment box. It would help if you shared it with other Facebook users because they also need to know about it.
You can sign up for my YouTube Channel for helpful videos. Moreover you may also find me on Facebook and Twitter.