Spotted a funny or really informative Video on Facebook, yet can’t download it? Facebook app doesn’t allow you to download videos on your phone, and there’s nothing you can do about it. But before you hit search and find some apps that don’t exactly let you download Facebook videos on Android phones but show loads of adverts, there’s one very last thing you are able to do. I’ve figured out a hassle-free trick, and believe me; you’ll thank me later.
If you search apps on Google Play for downloading Facebook videos, there are many apps with false claims. The secret I’m going to exhibit works without installing any extra apps. Yes, this is a trick that works together with Google Chrome. Your investment crappy downloader apps, head to the short guide on the best way to download Facebook videos on Android smartphones and tablets in addition to Windows Phones.
- How exactly to download Facebook videos on Android
- Here’s how you can download Facebook videos with no additional apps. All you have to do is Google Chrome for Android.
- Open the Facebook app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
- Head to the video you intend to download or save it on storage.
- Copy the video link by tapping the three horizontal dots in the corner.
Make sure you don’t tap ‘Save video since it won’t save externally. You will need to visit your Facebook save videos tab to play videos. The secret listed here is to truly save it externally on the storage and may be shared or utilized on any device or simply just WhatsApp to your friends or contacts.
- Once you’ve copied the video link to the clipboard, here’s the magic.
- Launch Google Chrome and visit facebook.com.
- Paste the link from the clipboard.
Long press on the address bar and tap paste. Log into your Facebook account if asked. The moment the Facebook video page is loaded, play it.
Hit it, and the video will soon be downloaded to the storage. A notice will appear, and the downloading starts.
We tried with the iPhones; however, it never worked on Chrome or Safari. For Windows, repeat the exact same steps in the Edge browser. It works on Google Chrome for Android and Microsoft Edge on Windows Phone.
When you have tried this trick, and it worked for you, do give your friends on social networking to let them know. Here is the easiest method available right now to download Facebook videos on Android devices.