Visa approval may not seem to be a big thing but ask those applicants who have experienced visa rejections for minor reasons like incorrect order of document arrangement, missing a not-so-important document etc. Thus, future visa applicants will learn about the top four hacks for faster visa approval in the following segment.
- Document Submission
Many people think that only an interview is a significant step for visa approval, so they keep preparing for that and ignore all other factors. But in reality, the document submission is equally essential because only the accurate documents will take you to the interview process. Thus, remember the following points or better hire the best immigration consultants in Delhi to avoid blunders.
- Not missing on any document, even if it’s a subsidiary.
- Ensure that all the documents are genuine, as some people will try to show the false or fake documents to avail of the additional benefits. If caught, the penalty will be substantial, plus there are cases where people are banned from entering a particular nation.
- You are never short of proof, so provide as much evidence as possible but be mindful.
- Give Clear Purpose for Your Entry
The second important thing is stating the real and apparent purpose of your entry or visit to the nation. Plus the plans. For example, most skilled independent visa applicants for Australia apply for permanent residency before their visa expires. So, consider the following while stating the reason for visiting their country.
- Explain the reason in detail and hint at the plans. However, don’t let the immigration people assume that you’re planning to stay there for a more extended or permanently.
- The above-explained things don’t imply all types of visas, such as tourist visas.
- Clear Identification of Funds or Monetary Support
The immigration officers want to confirm that you have enough money to finance your and your family’s stay in the country as they don’t want any burdens. Also, if you’re planning to stay in their country for longer, then the embassy officers are interested in knowing about your funding during the entire stay. Thus, here are some tips for showing your financial stability.
- If you’re unemployed, give proof of your financial capabilities, such as bank statements for the last three months, financial assets, sponsorship letter If any).
- For retirees, mandatorily submit proofs of pensions, assets, and retirement proof.
- For employed and self-employed applicants, submit ITR files for the last year, the latest three months’ salary slips, employment certificate, bank statements, investment proofs etc.
- Guarantee That You Will Not Stay Longer
As per the rule, the immigration officers want to return to your home country after your visa expires. Thus, ensuring that you aren’t planning to stay illegally and are not a threat to the country. To make your point relevant, consider the following topics:
- Give them employment proof that shows that your home country’s job demands you back or an offer letter.
- Real estate possession proof.
Mention any important event such as marriage, corporate meeting and more.